Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

wish me luck fren..:)

exam s coming again n againnn..i hate it but i hve to accept..
huhuuu..WELCOME FINAL EXAM..huhuu..:P
hurmmm so to all my fren plis wish me luck k..
i am so lazy to study but i hve too..*sigh*
n i hve to keep my promise to my dad...dat i ll gt better than last semester..
i hop i can do it..!!chaiyokk..chaiyokk..:D
i owredy try my best..study..study..n study...even sumtym when i feel so bored i ll open my lappy n on9..heheheheee..but jus 4 a while then i ll continue my revision..huhuu..:P..am i wrong??no laa..on9 can released tnsion laa babe..ngeeee..:P..

but sumtym when i stat click 'sign in'..huhh..its too hard 4 me to click 'signout'..
hahahahaa..wut a bad gurl laa u sara..:P..

so i wan stat my revision rite now..so bubye..c u later..

luv u all...:)
(●̮̮̃•̃) ♥(●̮̮̃•̃)

No comments:

a n a k m a m a..:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

we have been...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers